CleanBC Income Qualified Rebates
Everyone deserves a healthy, comfortable, and energy-efficient home. Based on your household income, the CleanBC Income Qualified Program offers enhanced rebates to make energy-saving home upgrades more affordable. This new program offers rebate coverage based on the combined income of all adults in your home and how many people live in your home, including adults and children.
We were invited to participate in this program based on our successful relationship with FortisBC and BC Hydro as a Program Registered Contractor for the Home Renovation Rebate Program. With the two tiered income level, we find this program to be pretty extensive in the amount of individuals and families in BC that it would apply to. Program Registered Contractors have completed:
- Training with FortisBC and BC Hydro on the Home Renovation Rebate Program and CleanBC Home Efficiency Rebates.
- Completed best practice training: Insulation contractors complete additional air sealing and insulation best practice training.
- Registered with WorkSafeBC.
- Valid for those who live in a single family detached home, duplex, row or townhouse, or manufactured/mobile home.
- Applicant must be paying their own utility
- May be eligible for rebates that cover up to $5,500.
- Rebate coverage is based on the combined income of all adults in your home and how many people live in your home, including adults and children.
- New insulation must be batt, loose fill, board or spray foam.
*Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et.
Reduce your Monthly Energy Bills
Typical homeowners save at least 10% on their homes energy costs after upgrading their insulation.
Save up to $11,100
Combine and save up to $11,100 from rebates andgrants!
Get an Expert Assessment
Our expert estimators will assess your home’s current insulation and offer solutions for areas you can upgrade, using the available rebates and grants.
Estimates are always free and our expert estimators can advise you what rebates you would qualify for, and whether or not you will require an Energy Evaluation from an Energy Advisor to take advantage of the current grants.